Thursday, September 23, 2010

Diary page 23 Sept 2010

I am really distracted from everything these days.
I think I need a break.. a one real break...
I can't concentrate on things, esp the work now.
Inside me, it is happenning clashing of my thoughts.
So, I won't escape without struggling myself.
(of cuz, everybody won't if they don't too)
It is hard to say out what is on my thoughts.
Sometimes, I do thinking too much which couldn't even speak out a word.
Sometimes, I can't control myself from those thinkings, and they are very random,
such as emotions, movies, songs, love, poetry, goalkeeping, religion.
But once I start carrying on one of them, I start making my mind spread to something else.
It has been always I keep eyes on me and controlling myself- my manners, my thoughts-
I start to sick of me.
Everything is too concious. and
Thank you for reading this unnew story. It is jus another loser-is-lost-again.

KN

No comments:

Free counter and web stats